week 16

Tomorrow is my final crit and I am more nervous now than I am excited. 

I went into the studio tonight to unbrick the kiln but it was already done by the time I had gotten there. I pulled my things out and epoxying the things that broke in the wood kiln and other items that just had cracks.  I'm going in early tomorrow morning to find some pinata inks and paint the poxy gold. I'm not sure I'll use those in the final but it's good to just go ahead and do it.

I also had my husband come in with me as I don't see him very often and we brought the dogs in with us. They got super dirty but it was fun for everyone

over the break I want to be in the studio more so I can actually work on things not assignment based and hopefully I'll get a little bit better on the wheel. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Picnic Island

Met & MoMA