week something

our last crit is coming up soon and I have most everything ready except for one item that was put into bisque this weekend. I want to try and take more time on is and work to get glazes right. Alma and I decided on a new clay and I'm excited to start throwing with it over the brake, I've started making spoons with it already. Unfortunately they broke before going into the kiln but I've decided i'll fix it later kintsugi style as I've had a few other things break in the wood kiln as well.

So I'm actually really excited for crit. even though we've only had a couple throughout the semester, I feel like our little group is very talkative and expressive which is very different from my other art classes, so I'm hoping everyone shares a little bit more in this group and I actually get some feed back.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Picnic Island

Met & MoMA