A Crude Touch

The resident artist of the ceramics program Sydney Ewerth Had a show recently at the Scheherazade Gallery, which is right down the street from me. I did't get to go to the opening because I had to work but I did stop in before hand and Help her out with a few things before leaving. I also got to see everything before it was ready which is always a fun experience to see the transition of things.

A crude Touch was an awesome idea. I think Alex Schmitz' work and Sydney's work fit really well together. I had the opportunity to meet Alex after as he and his partner were staying at the 21c while I was working bar. It was really nice getting to talk to him and learning more about his work and where he's from. all in all a great experience.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Picnic Island

Met & MoMA