Part 3

Just before the decision of Breonna Taylor's case I had gone out with my partner to get footage of the chaos. everything seemed pretty calm and we had gotten some pretty nice clips but unfortunately that night I was arrested and held at gun point.  20 cops showed up to detain us and that is not an exaggeration. The entire experience was unorganized and scary to say the least. The images from this case I have stuck on an SD somewhere but in the end I'm not sure that my quest for art was worth it but sparked a very large project afterwards. I will soon be having my first solo show at Hoba House galley on the 14 of November. My arrest and time spent in jail will help fuel this show in its entirety.  
These are a few images from the gathering in early summer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Picnic Island

Met & MoMA